W.W. Vick & Co. has extensive experience in the provision of professional services to a wide range of clients, including:
- public and private companies
- registered clubs
- community-based organisations
- incorporated associations
- aged health care providers
- not-for-profit charitable entities
- medical practitioners
- and many other varied types of businesses.
Our aim is to partner with these organisations, like being a business partner – without taking the profits!
We have over sixty years of knowledge and understanding of aged care and benevolent organisations, and their accounting and auditing requirements.
W.W. Vick & Co. also conducts audits for a number of other not-for-profit entities which are companies limited by guarantee.
Some of our current and previous clients include:
- Importers and wholesalers
- Medical practitioners
- Natural therapy practitioners
- Day care centre
- University-based student organisation
- Licensed sporting clubs
- Licensed RSL clubs
- Aged care providers throughout NSW
- Conference and meeting facility
- Community-based organisations
- Members’ Associations
- Film investment fund
- Professional directors’ organisation
- Charitable music foundation
- Theatre trust.