At W.W. Vick & Co., we offer a wide range of services in the areas of taxation, auditing, accounting and business planning. With over sixty years of experience as a provider of accounting services, we provide our clients with a no-nonsense, reliable, efficient and accurate approach.
We have extensive knowledge of the full range of taxation and accounting issues facing small to medium-sized businesses, as well as those encountered by non-profit and community organisations.
Our attention to detail and personalised service will ensure that your engagement is completed on time with minimal disruption to the process of running your business.
- Provision of year-end accounting services, including the maintenance of fixed asset registers, reconciliation of bank accounts and associated GST transactions
- Preparation of management accounts, Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- Review of cash positions
- Preparation of Income Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) returns and annual GST reconciliations
- Preparation of Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) annual company statements and the maintenance, through a computer database, of all company statutory records
- Conduct of annual statutory audits of financial statements
- Audits of operating systems
- Advice and recommendations in relation to computer requirements covering both hardware and software considerations of clients establishing new businesses
- Advice about the Goods and Services Tax (GST), Pay as You Go (PAYG) and other matters relating to the ever-changing Australian tax system.